(the names of my variables are different than those we saw in class because I based the variable names on the book "Discrete Mathematics, Richard Johonsonbaugh"
- Create 3 scripts, one that generate public and private keys, another that is client.py and one for the server.py.
- For keys first generate a list of primes where I chose the p and q
- After, the n in my program is part of the public key. I chose the prime number as n. I noticed that phi is not a multiple of n.
- Immediately implements the Euclidean algorithm to get the s(private key)
- and finally create two key files, one public.txt and one private.txt
- I create the client.py and server.py and follow the next steps:
Corrects users and keys: